Thursday, December 10, 2009

BUBBLE GUM

These past few weeks have been so much FUN!! I was given the opportunity to spin along-side Power 106 DJ's the LA Leakers (sourMILK and JusNcredible) and Fuzzy Fantabulous at a night called BUBBLE GUM at the Blu Monkey Lounge in LA. It goes down EVERY Tuesday and the song selections include a mash-up of HIPHOPSOULDISCOFUNK, everything from Black Star (Mos Def and Talib Kweli) to James Brown. I am FOREVER grateful for opportunities like this. I have networked and met so many people in such a short period of time. Just to know that they meet superstars ALL of the time and STILL give me a chance to spin with them is a GREAT feeling. Check out www.LOSANGELESLEAKERS.com to check out more info and pictures from this weekly event. Below are some pics from a few nights there.
Once again, I thank the boys from Power 106 for letting me SHINE ♥









Followers